Startup Passes are discount and given the opportunity to apply to additional events and activities including investor pitching sessions, and being chosen to exhibit at UPPSTART.world. Its best to only apply for one of these if you are a building or plan to build a genuine startup, a team of well paid squirrels check these in our farm in Uppsala. (No, not really, but seriously, we do manually check them!). Everyone has a different view on what a “tech startup” actually is, so let us explain who we consider a fit for this pass.
You should answer yes to everything below here…
- Are you the founder or a team member actively building a company within the technology ecosystem or plan to start one within the following 6 months.?
- Is the company (or idea you are starting soon) innovative?
You should answer no to everything…
- Do you run (or plan to run) a consulting business that sells services (for example software development or similar services).
- Are you building a lifestyle business that you don’t intend to scale up?
- Is the company a large scale multi national, or larger publicly traded company?
If above isn’t a match, we very much welcome you to UPPSTART but suggest you get an attendee or or other pass found on our tickets page.
Those who are not approved by our team for a paid Startup Pass are given the opportunity to either upgrade to an attendee or other pass for the difference, or to get a refund (we try to handle these requests as quickly as possible).